ATMA Expert Groups
ATMA Expert Groups comprise industry experts who monitor key issues, prepare position papers and consult the Managing Committee in respective areas of expertise.
Industry, Public & Economic Affairs (IPEA) Group
- Tracking the overall Economic, Industry & Sectoral trends in Auto & Tyre sectors (Global & Domestic)
- Research and consolidation of aggregated industry figures (Historical, Current & Projected)
- Drafting reports on Economy, Key sectors & Industry.
- Research on production, distribution, consumption and trade of the automobile tyres.
- Assessment of concerns and challenges being faced due to import and export of automotive tyres.
- Identify and research on top 10 export markets for automotive tyres.
- Relationship Management for smooth functioning of the industry with sectors having direct/indirect linkage – Tyre Dealers, Transporters, Customers, Importers, etc.
Mr. Ashok Ganguly, Marketing Head, Birla Tyres firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Nitish Bajaj, Vice President – Marketing, Ceat Ltd. email@example.com
Mr. Kalyan Yalamanchili, Key Account Manager, Continental India Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Vikram Malhotra, Director (Marketing & Sales), JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. email@example.com
Mr. P K Walia, V.P. – Farm & Commercial Business, Goodyear India Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Mohan Kumar, Commercial Director, Michelin India Tyres Pvt. Ltd. email@example.com
Mr. Raman Kumar, Vice President – Market Development, MRF Ltd, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Kallol Choudhury, Executive Vice President – Marketing, TVS Srichakra Ltd. email@example.com
Mr. Sanjay Chatterjee, General Manager, Yokohama India Pvt. Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain & Resources (SCR) Group
- Analysis of the fair and sustainable supply of raw materials on short, medium & long term basis
- Conducting studies on the Import – Export scenario of raw materials
- Assessment of the challenges being faced due to the raw material supply
- Tracking the commodity price trends required for the industry
- Surveying the market as regards substitution of Raw Materials
Convener: Mr. Mohan Kurian, Senior General Manager Materials, MRF Ltd., email@example.com
Co-Convener: Mr. Krishnamohan Nimmagadda, Zone Purchasing Manager, Michelin India Tyres Pvt. Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Pravin Tripathi, Head Global – Purchase, Apollo Tyres Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. Birajeev Singh, Chief – Supply Chain and Procurement, Birla Tyres, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Navin Choubey, Sr. Dy. G M – Purchase, Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. Kumar Subbiah, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Ceat Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Yazery Yaakub, Head of Purchasing, Continental India Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. Ramesh Chutani, Country Head Purchasing – India (RM & Non Factory), Goodyear India Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ashish Pandey, Vice President – Materials, JK Tyres & Industries Ltd. email@example.com
Mr. Krishnamohan Nimmagadda, Zone Purchasing Manager, Michelin India Tyres Pvt. Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. V. Natrajan, Head – Supply Chain, TVS Srichakra Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. Yoshiaki Mori, Executive Director, Yokohama India Pvt. Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology, Environment, Safety & Standards (TESS) Group
- Comprehensive promotion of 3R (reduce, reuse and recycle)
- Collaboration with Governments (domestic & foreign) and tyre related organizations concerning harmonization of safety regulations.
- Research and participation in environment related issues
- Tracing and Tracking Technology advancements (Global & Domestic)
- Encouragement for recycling & resource efficiency
- Plan & promote policies concerning tyre usage, road safety and environmental preservation
- Publication of ITTAC Year Book (standards for automobile tyres)
- Review and assessment of global standards & legislation impacting the Tyre Industry (Short, Medium & Long Term)
- Promote and advance the use of sustainable Transportation
- Promote and advance the use of nano-materials
Convener: Mr. V. K. Misra, Technical Director, J.K. Tyre & Industries Ltd., email@example.com
Co-Convener: Mr. Rajiv Raghuwanshi, Plant Head-Quality & Technology, Goodyear India Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. P. K. Mohamed, Chief Advisor – Research & Technical, Apollo Tyres Ltd., email@example.com
Dr. Sarat Ghosh, Chief Technology Officer (Balasore Works), Birla Tyres,firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. S. S. Gussain, Sr. Deputy General Manager, Training Center, Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. Tom Thomas, Executive Director (Technology & Projects), Ceat Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Balamurali Krishna, Manager – S&R – Tyre Division, Continental India Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. Neeraj Gupta, Director – Norms and Regulations, Michelin India Pvt. Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. P.J. Xavier, Executive Vice President R&D, MRF Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. S Gopalakrishnan, Vice President – R&D, TVS Srichakra Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Hiroyuki Saito, Director & Deputy Plant Head, Yokohama India Pvt. Ltd., email@example.com
Government Affairs & Legislation (GAL) Group
- Govt/Trade Policies review (Excise, Customs, Tax, Budget, etc).
- Identification and analysis of measures that may be employed to safeguard the interests of the domestic industry in respect of trade legislations (ADD, Safeguard, Countervailing duties).
- Providing critical financial, legal and other related inputs for research reports (e.g. Tariff Commission, Competition Commission, etc).
- Tracking industry cost trends (in close functioning with the Supply Chain Group).
Mr. Anil Chopra, Head – Corporate Accounts, Apollo Tyres Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Asim Bhattarcharya, Business Controller, Birla Tyres, email@example.com
Ms. Abha Jaiswal, Company Secretary, Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Niranjan Pattnayak, Senior Manager – Indirect Tax, Continental India Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. Shailendra Jindal, Head – Taxation, Goodyear India, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Rajesh Kakkar, Associate Vice President (MA&BC), J.K. Tyres & Industries Ltd., email@example.com
Ms. Nandita Khurana, Zone Director – Legal ( AIM), Michelin India Tyres Pvt. Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Madhu Nainan, Vice President – Finance, MRF Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. Ajay Gupta, General Manager, Yokohama India Pvt. Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org